About the Lab
The Feng Yang lab's research involves the investigation of the molecular mechanisms underlying therapy-resistance of human cancers, tumor microenvironment - prostate cancer interaction, and developing novel transgenic model for human prostate cancer. The lab is currently funded by the Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program and the Helis Foundation.
- MAPK4 biology in human cancers
- Targeting GATA2 degradation as novel therapeutic approach for therapy-resistant prostate cancer
- Development of a versatile gene delivery system for efficient and tumor specific gene manipulation in vivo
- Development of an Ai-Myc model for Cre-inducible expression of c-Myc oncogene in vivo
- Tumor microenvironment regulation of prostate cancer
- FGFR1 signaling in prostate cancer and breast cancer
Dr. Feng Yang researched is focused on cancer research, educating researchers, making discoveries, and turning discoveries into effective therapies for cancer patients.
Our research projects and studies result in publications in PubMed and other scientific journals.
The Yang lab's research work, studies and discoveries are frequently featured in the College's press release news and by the Department of Defense.