About the Lab
The Feng Yang lab's research involves the investigation of the molecular mechanisms underlying therapy-resistance of human cancers, tumor microenvironment - prostate cancer interaction, and developing novel transgenic models for human prostate cancer. The lab is currently funded by the National Cancer Institute/NIH, the Department of Defense Prostate Cancer Research Program, and the Cancer Prevention & Prevention Institute of Texas.
- MAPK4 biology in human cancers
- Targeting GATA2 degradation as novel therapeutic approach for therapy-resistant prostate cancer
- Development of a versatile gene delivery system for efficient and tumor specific gene manipulation in vivo
- Development of an Ai-Myc model for Cre-inducible expression of c-Myc oncogene in vivo
- Tumor microenvironment regulation of prostate cancer
- FGFR1 signaling in prostate cancer and breast cancer