Baylor College of Medicine builds partnerships around the world to facilitate the sharing of knowledge, skills and talents that leads to better lives for people from Honduras to Botswana, from Romania to China, and across the United States.
Current partners include institutions in Latin America, Africa and Europe. Initiatives include:
- Baylor International AIDS Initiative at Texas Children’s Hospital
- Houston Shoulder to Shoulder
- Baylor Global Initiatives
- Diploma in Tropical Medicine
- Global Health Track
- International Family Medicine Residency Rotation
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine Global Health Fellowship
- Residency Program in Global Child Health
Do you participate in a Baylor College of Medicine global outreach initiative that is not mentioned here? Contact email@example.com to add to this list.