View direct expenses that are billed to students attending each of the schools of Baylor College of Medicine. These include tuition, insurance and fees.
- School of Medicine
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences – Ph.D. and CSTP
- Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences – Post-Baccalaureate Certificate of Completion in Biomedical Sciences and Health Equity
- School of Health Professions - All Programs
- National School of Tropical Medicine – Diploma in Tropical Medicine
Office of Student Account Services
The Office of Student Account Services is available to assist students with inquiries that pertain to billing and payments, as well as:
- Payment Due Dates
- Third-Party Billing
- Refunds of Credit Balances, including Financial Aid Refunds
- 1098-T Federal Tax Statements
- Repayment of BCM Institutional Loans, Federal Perkins Loans and HRSA Loans
Office of Financial Aid
The Office of Student Financial Aid is available to assist and counsel students in all four of Baylor's schools in obtaining financial assistance for their education, as well as educating on the importance of understanding their financial aid obligations.