Baylor College of Medicine is located at the heart of the world's largest health sciences complex. Together with our affiliates, we offer resources and opportunities unmatched anywhere.
Baylor College of Medicine and Affiliates
As the intellectual heart of the Texas Medical Center, Baylor College of Medicine is surrounded by some of the leading institutions in the world for patient care, research and education.
This location has supported the development of affiliations that enrich every aspect of our missions. With nine highly regarded affiliated hospitals as well as relationships with leading universities, NASA and others, Baylor College of Medicine has a diversity of resources unparalleled at other academic health centers.
- Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
- Texas Children's Hospital
- CHRISTUS Children’s
- Harris Health System
- MD Anderson Hospital
- Menninger Clinic
- Michael E. DeBakey VA Medical Center
- Baylor Scott & White Health
- Central Texas Veterans Health Care
Medical students, residents, fellows, physician assistant students and nurse anesthesia students have the opportunity to gain clinical experience at a number of health care facilities throughout Houston. These include large private physician practices as well as community health centers and long-term care facilities.
- Cullen Bayou Place
- DePelchin Children's Center
- Houston Child Guidance Center
- Houston Methodist
- Houston Shriners Hospital
- Jewish Family Service Cancer Center
- Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Park Plaza Hospital
- Seven Acres Jewish Geriatric Center
- The Woman’s Hospital of Texas