Supply Chain Services (SCS) provides procurement, accounts payable, contracts management and compliance, materials management, business support services and service delivery for Baylor College of Medicine. SCS enables our missions to achieve their goals and objectives to improve health through science, scholarship, advanced learning, innovation and community outreach.
Supply Chain Activities
As part of the Chief Operating Officer's organization, SCS values delivering results, respect, integrity, innovation, teamwork, excellence and collaboration. Our value proposition is enabling the success of our Missions by providing unique services and support.
- Sourcing value added products and services for the College
- Reviewing contract language, negotiating terms, and facilitating contract dispute resolution between Baylor and its suppliers
- Aligning Baylor's financial goals with best business practices to achieve cost savings
- Managing supplier relationships
- Maintaining a robust purchasing system for ordering, receiving, and invoicing
- Managing system-wide procurement and corporate card activities
- BCM card program
- Contract management and compliance
- Material management
- Business support services
- Service delivery
Important Quick Link References
Ready to Shop?
See what products and services are available for ordering and links to make a purchase.
Baylor College of Medicine is committed to the inclusion of all businesses, both large and small.
Please note there are no live training sessions available at this time due to resource constraints. The full SRM training course is available in the SharePoint folder linked below.
Detailed Step By Step Help Guides (SRM)
Detailed Step By Step Help Guides (SAP)