About the Office of Clinical Research
The Office of Clinical Research (OCR) supports and promotes clinical research efforts and education at Baylor College of Medicine and its affiliate institutions.
The major goals of the OCR are to:
- Catalyze interdisciplinary, collaborative clinical research
- Create a robust, readily accessible infrastructure to support multidisciplinary, collaborative clinical research
- Attract, educate and train individuals in clinical and collaborative research
- Improve human health and healthcare practice
- Alkek Award for Pilot Projects in Experimental Therapeutics
- Chao Physician-Scientist Award
- OCR Consultation/Service Request Form
- BCM and BSLMC CITI Training requirements for clinical research
- Clinical Research Center - Supports the full spectrum of patient-oriented research.
- IND/IDE Sponsor-Investigator Resources
- IRB/HRP/OCR ListServ Announcements and Notices (Requires BCM ECA authentication: please login with BCM\your_username and BCM password)
- COVID-19 Subject Impact Tracker template (Requires BCM ECA authentication: please login with BCM\your_username and BCM password)