We view diversity as a strategic imperative. When you have complex problems, having people with different points of view and different perspectives to weigh in on a potential solution is the most important thing we can do to advance our organization.
Office Hours and Contact
Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- For Employment Verifications, please contact email@example.com.
- For Recruitment-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Orientation-related questions, please contact email@example.com.
- For Payroll-related questions (including W-2 forms), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Benefits-related questions, please contact email@example.com or call (713) 798-1500.
- For Retirement-related questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointments, Promotions & Tenure
See policies and procedures related to probationary and tenured faculty. Learn about employment vs. appointments, types of appointees, pay, status, intradepartmental responsibilities, mentoring.