Baylor College of Medicine employees and their eligible dependents, which includes spouse/domestic partner and eligible child(ren) through age 25, enjoy the following benefits.
Benefit Guides and Cost Information
The following documents provide overview and cost information for the benefits offered to Baylor College of Medicine employees.
Note: The College’s contribution to the 401a retirement accounts of benefits eligible faculty and staff has been temporarily reduced from 8% to 4%. The information in the below Cost and Coverage guides will not reflect this change. For more details on the impact of the change, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Review Benefits with ALEX
ALEX is an interactive tool that acts as an informative, virtual benefits counselor to help you learn more about our comprehensive benefits in a personalized way. The benefits of using ALEX include:
- ALEX speaks in plain English – no insurance jargon
- The experience is highly interactive and engaging
- ALEX personalizes and customizes each session
- It feels like you’re having a real conversation with a benefits expert
- ALEX can be accessed anytime, anywhere there’s an internet connection
- It’s totally anonymous! You are not enrolling in benefits - just discovering all of the options
We are proud of our benefits and are so excited for you to learn more about them through ALEX. Now let’s meet ALEX.
HIPAA Privacy Notice
The HIPAA Privacy Notice explains participants' rights and the plan's legal duties with respect to protected health information (PHI) and how the Baylor College of Medicine Comprehensive Medical Plan may use and disclose PHI. To obtain a copy of the Privacy Notice contact the Director - Health, Welfare & Compliance at (713) 798-1500.