Baylor College of Medicine employees and their eligible dependents, which includes spouse/domestic partner and eligible child(ren) through age 25, enjoy the following benefits.
- Health and Wellness
• Medical benefits
• Prescription Drug Program
• Dental benefits
• Vision insurance
• Flexible Spending Account and Health Savings Account
• Nationally-recognized BCM BeWell Wellness program
• Paid time off
• Work-Life Benefits
• Tuition Assistance
• Backup care for children and dependents
• Adoption assistance
• Discounts on products, services, wellness programs, local sports and entertainment events
• Retirement savings programs (8% contribution to 401(A) for staff and faculty)
• Life insurance
• Tuition Assistance
• Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
• Long term disability
Benefit Guides and Cost Information
The following documents provide overview and cost information for the benefits offered to Baylor College of Medicine employees.
Review Benefits with ALEX
ALEX is an interactive tool that acts as an informative, virtual benefits counselor to help you learn more about our comprehensive benefits in a personalized way. The benefits of using ALEX include:
- ALEX speaks in plain English – no insurance jargon
- The experience is highly interactive and engaging
- ALEX personalizes and customizes each session
- It feels like you’re having a real conversation with a benefits expert
- ALEX can be accessed anytime, anywhere there’s an internet connection
- It’s totally anonymous! You are not enrolling in benefits - just discovering all of the options
We are proud of our benefits and are so excited for you to learn more about them through ALEX. Now let’s meet ALEX.
HIPAA Privacy Notice
The HIPAA Privacy Notice explains participants' rights and the plan's legal duties with respect to protected health information (PHI) and how the Baylor College of Medicine Comprehensive Medical Plan may use and disclose PHI. To obtain a copy of the Privacy Notice contact the Director - Health, Welfare & Compliance at (713) 798-1500.