- School of Health Professions Student Handbook
- Student Services
- The Bobby R. Alford Educational Center
- Academic Success Center
- Houston Academy of Medicine Texas Medical Center Library
- Financial Aid
- Parking and Transportation
- Counseling Services for Students
- Security Report
- Support for interpersonal and personal challenges
Confidential Problem Solving and Dispute Resolution
The Ombuds Office is a confidential, informal, independent, and neutral place to discuss concerns, resolve disputes, manage conflicts, and increase skills regarding communication, negotiation and problem solving. You may reach out to the Ombuds Office as a first step, a last resort, or at any point along the way. You may also reach out anytime you would like to discuss something confidentially and aren’t sure where to go.
Additional resources for support with personal and interpersonal challenges are available on the Living Our Values website.