CREiGS Short Course
Course Dates: Aug. 30 - Nov. 14, 2021
(Application Deadline: Aug. 16, 2021)
Are you interested in enhancing your knowledge and skills in genomic research? If you are a doctoral student, postdoctoral fellow, resident, or faculty member, then we have an online training for you!
View the course flyer below for more information and registration.
About the ICTR
The Institute for Clinical and Translational Research provides a learning environment at Baylor College of Medicine that integrates data from diverse domains including the electronic medical record, geospatial and social information and next generation technologies to support research, development and implementation of new approaches to patient care.
Design of Studies
- ICTR Consultation/Service Request Form
- REDCap for building and managing online databases and surveys
- BCM Epic and Research Data Request
- How to make BCM Epic and Research Data Request
- Contents of Data Available in the BCM Data Warehouse
- Electronic Health Record Data & Reporting Using BCM I2b2 Query & Analytics Tool
- Research Technology Question Form
- Data and Reporting Question Form
- ICTR Membership Application
- Faculty Profiles (VIICTR)
- BCM and BSLMC CITI Training requirements for clinical research
- Protocol for Requesting Data from dbGaP
- Forms and SOPs (Baylor login required)