TEAM LAUNCH Virtual is now available! Access it through the SuccessFactors Learning Management System!
TEAM LAUNCH Virtual is designed to teach interprofessional and interdisciplinary learners—students, trainees, faculty and staff—how to participate as successful members of highly effective teams.
TEAM LAUNCH Virtual encompasses the foundations of the inaugural TEAM LAUNCH Program; however, is now available as a sustainable and accessible educational online tool which can be applied across the different populations Team Launch has served.
Access Virtual Course
- Go to SuccessFactors
- Login with ECA and password.
- Go to My Learning
- In the ‘Find Learning’ search box, type Team Launch or WBT CP_CORP_1148.
- Select ‘Start Course’ to begin.
- Maintains the focus and spirit of the TEAM LAUNCH program through an innovative virtual format
- Leverages existent curriculum and content from the program to deliver training through an asynchronous learning paradigm
- Features integrated assessments and application of program tools, rubrics and instruments to amplify knowledge acquisition and transfer
Throughout TEAM LAUNCH Virtual, you will learn about the 8 C's of Teamwork – Capability, Coordination, Cognition, Communication, Conflict, Coaching, Cooperation and Conditions - the characteristics of high-performing teams.
This will be achieved through a series of interactive case-based modules that include the following key components:
- Module Introduction: Apply vignette to introduce core content
- Core Concepts with decision questions: Real-time situational analysis
- Module Summary and Assessment: Reinforce key principles and assess for understanding
Information about the Inaugural TEAM LAUNCH Program is also available below.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Inaugural TEAM LAUNCH Program
Team Launch Components
Launch Pad provides Baylor College of Medicine trainees with a foundation in teamwork skills through a series of learning experiences, student reflective exercises, short didactic instruction, and discussions focused on teamwork skills.
Team Projects provides participants who have completed Launch Pad with an opportunity to apply their teamwork skills towards meaningfully addressing a real-world challenge.
Team Discovery provides both recurring and at-request seminars and workshops that focus on specific teamwork skill topics.
Launch Pad is Required for All Students as of Fall 2019
In the fall of 2019, Launch Pad became a required course within all degree-granting programs of Baylor College of Medicine. While students who have begun their program prior to this requirement being enacted will not be required to take the course, they may still apply to take it.