The Occupational Health Program is located at Fannin Tower (Suite 2000). We provide health services and information to Baylor College of Medicine employees and learners. A few of our services are available to the public such as flu vaccinations. View a listing of our services below:
Flu Vaccines 2023-2024
Update as of December 1, 2023
The Occupational Health Program provides flu vaccinations at no cost for Baylor College of Medicine students, residents, staff, and faculty. You can also receive a flu vaccine from your doctor, a local clinic or a pharmacy.
High-dose (HD) vaccine is for those over 65 years of age. Based on availability we do provide HD vaccine at our clinic.
Flu Attestation Policy
- Do not send your flu vaccination documentation directly to OHP.
- Keep documentation of your flu vaccination especially if you received it externally. Most hospitals and clinical facilities will require proof of flu vaccination.
- If you are enrolled in a bona fide clinical trial (example: one with an NCT number), be prepared to provide proof of enrollment. You will be considered compliant for Baylor College of Medicine with proper documentation.
- Baylor requires faculty, staff, and students to receive and attest to their flu vaccination.
- Read more about Baylor's Influenza and COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.