- Largest Health Services Research Center in the Southwest United States
- $26.5M in federal grant funding in FY20 Ratio of core grant to funding 1:24
- 73 Career Development Awards funded (six current) in the last 25 years
- 85 faculty and fellows from seven departments and eight sections in the Department of Medicine
- 65 percent of faculty are women and/or minorities
- Clinical faculty at the Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Baylor St. Luke’s Medical Center, Ben Taub Hospital and Texas Children’s Hospital
IQuESt is a really collaborative place to work. Whenever I think about why I have stayed at IQuESt for over 15 years, the answer always boils down to because I get to do interesting, meaningful science with people with whom I love to work.
View a message from Section of Health Services Research Chief, Laura A. Petersen, M.D., M.P.H.
Our Health Services Research faculty train tomorrow's experts through a robust Postdoctoral Fellowship Program.
Learn about our research to improve the health of patients across the nation.
IQuESt’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitment perfectly aligns with both Baylor College of Medicine and Veterans Affairs.
Join Our Section
Interested in a job opportunity with Baylor College of Medicine? See our BCM Careers site and search for positions. (Keyword search: Health Services Research)