GSBS Cancer-Related Courses
Five cancer-related courses are currently taught by DLDCCC members in the Baylor College of Medicine Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences.
- GS-GS-508 Cancer (Pangas)
- GS-MB-431 Translational Cancer Biology (Yustein/Marriott)
- GS-TB-405 Translational Breast Cancer Research (Fuqua)
- GS-TB-400 Epidemiologic Approaches to Cancer Survivorship Research (Lupo)
- GS-CB-457 Introduction to Molecular Carcinogenesis (Li)
More information on the current academic year course schedule can be found in Curriculum Resources for Graduate Students.