This activity is intended for physical medicine and rehabilitation physicians, residents and fellows, family medicine physicians, orthopedic surgeons, neurorehabilitation physicians, and allied health professionals in the field of physical medicine and rehabilitation.
• Brain Injury
• Burn Rehabilitation
• Cancer Rehabilitation
• Pain Management
• Interventional Pain Procedures
• Musculoskeletal and Sports Medicine
• Spine Medicine
• Neuromuscular Diseases and Electrodiagnosis
• Orthotics and Prosthetics
• Pediatric Rehabilitation
• General Medical Rehabilitation (Cancer, Cardiac, Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
• Spasticity Management
• Spinal Cord Injury
• Stroke Rehabilitation
• Therapeutic Exercise & Modalities
• Mock Oral Cases
Lectures, case presentations, discussions, questions and answer sessions, audiovisual presentations, syllabus, mock written and oral examinations.
Information regarding CME credits will be listed here soon.
Daily Onsite Breakfast and Beverage Breaks
Breakfast and will be provided daily, at no additional charge.
Allied Health Professionals
BCM Affiliate and/or Trainee
Day-based Registration (1-4 days)
$250 per day
$375 per day
Note: (No additional fee for presentation handouts)
Conference Registration and Payment