The core curriculum is based on ABPM&R requirements and is supplemented by courses and hands-on workshops that take place across the year.
- Weekly didactics (protected time from Thursday 8 a.m.-Noon) in key lecture blocks serves as the core didactic experience.
- Majority of lectures are given by faculty and includes invited lecturers from outside departments and institutions.
- Hands-on workshops (peripheral joint and spinal injections, electrodiagnosis, musculoskeletal exam) are provided across the year and typically occur within their related lecture block.
- Cadaver Anatomy Workshops
- Prosthetics and Orthotics Workshops
- Gait Lab Workshops
- Spasticity Workshops
- Ultrasound Workshops
- EMG Workshops
- Cervical Dystonia and Upper Limb Spasticity Workshops
- Impairment Rating Workshops
- Peripheral Joint Workshops
- Critical Review of the Literature
Comprehensive Review of PM&R
We offer an annual Comprehensive Review Course in PM&R. Details about the 2021 Comprehensive Review Course will be posted soon.
Sports Medicine Journal Club
The Sports Medicine Journal Club meets once a month with presentation and discussion of articles by residents and/or faculty in a variety of settings.