2023-2024 Program Recruitment Season Timeline
- Applications screened from Sept. 27, 2023 through Oct. 30, 2023
- First interview invitations sent out on Oct. 13, 2023 and then in a rolling manner
- Majority of interviews offered by Nov. 1, 2023
- Interviews take place Nov. 3, 2023 through Jan. 30, 2024
- Rank list completed by Feb. 14, 2024
At the Heart of the Texas Medical Center
Baylor is a principal institution of Houston's Texas Medical Center, which is world renowned for advances in medical research and patient care. The Texas Medical Center is the largest medical center in the United States, and Houston is among the most modern and energetic cities in the world. Baylor has one of the most modern hospital systems of any American medical school. Key clinical facilities include the large Ben Taub Hospital for the Harris Health System; the flagship Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs Medical Center; a center for ambulatory care for the attending staff of the Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center; the Texas Heart Institute Tower; and the Jamail Specialty Care Center and Baylor College of Medicine Medical Center, both on the Baylor McNair Campus.