Faculty in the Department of Pathology & Immunology participate in the Immunology & Microbiology Graduate Program in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences. Because BCM faculty have the flexibility to participate in graduate programs based on their research interests rather than their department affiliation, many faculty members also participate in other graduate programs.
The Department of Pathology & Immunology provides a diverse array of anatomic and clinical pathology electives for medical students, as well as residency and fellowship training. Please see the program sites for additional information about educational opportunities.
- Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship
- Clinical Chemistry Fellowship
- Clinical Informatics Fellowship
- Clinical Microbiology Fellowship
- Cytopathology Fellowship
- Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Fellowship
- Hematopathology Fellowship
- Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship
- Neuropathology Fellowship
- Pediatric Pathology Fellowship
- Surgical Pathology Fellowship
Predoctoral and Postdoctoral Training
Where Are Our Alumni?
Our residents and fellows have an excellent track record in obtaining fellowships and career positions after training. We have complied a listing of our recent graduates’ outcomes.
Affiliations with leading research and healthcare institutions in and around the Texas Medical Center provide access to an exceptionally diverse array of people and resources.