Faculty in the Department of Pathology & Immunology participate in the Immunology & Microbiology Graduate Program in the Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences. Because BCM faculty have the flexibility to participate in graduate programs based on their research interests rather than their department affiliation, many faculty members also participate in other graduate programs.
The Department of Pathology & Immunology provides a diverse array of anatomic and clinical pathology electives for medical students, as well as residency and fellowship training. Please see the program sites for additional information about educational opportunities.
- Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine Fellowship
- Clinical Chemistry Fellowship
- Clinical Informatics Fellowship
- Clinical Microbiology Fellowship
- Cytopathology Fellowship
- Dermatopathology Fellowship
- Hematopathology Fellowship
- Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship
- Neuropathology Fellowship
- Pediatric Pathology Fellowship
- Surgical Pathology Fellowship