The Molecular Genetic Pathology Fellowship program offers two ACGME-approved positions per academic year.
- Eligible for certification by the American Board of Pathology (AP/CP, AP, or CP)
- Eligible for certification by the American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics (M.D.s only)
Applications are accepted July 1 – Oct. 31, approximately 21-24 months in advance of the training start date. Interviews will be generally offered to candidates in September – October and placement offers are extended on a rolling basis. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit applications early. Accepted candidates are notified at least 18 months prior to the start of training.
All application materials, including recommendation letters, should be submitted online, and include the following:
- Completed online House Staff Application
- Personal statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Medical school transcripts and step I, II, and III USMLE/COMLEX scores
- Two letters of recommendation
Interested applicants should address communications related to the fellowship program to the program director or program coordinator.
Angshumoy Roy, M.D., Ph.D.