You can choose between online and mail-in methods of giving. If you need assistance, please contact the Office of Institutional Advancement at (713) 798-4714.
To give online to the Department of Molecular and Human Genetics, please follow these steps:
- Visit the genetics department donation form.
- Enter in the amount of your gift into the form.
- Select "Molecular & Human Genetics Gift Fund" from the "Designation" drop-down box.
- After completing all the fields on the form, click on the "Donate Now" button.
Give by Mail
To give by mail to the Evenings with Genetics program, please follow these steps:
- Please download and print the Donor Gift Form.
- On the form, in the "Gift Information" section, please enter "Evenings with Genetics Community Outreach" as the designated area to support.
- To find the mailing address for your check and donor gift form, please refer to the information provided on the Baylor College of Medicine Ways to Give page.
After their son’s diagnosis of mitochondrial disease at age 3, Jenna and Justin Crosby were relieved to have an explanation for Carson’s symptoms. Finding the cause of Carson’s illness inspired the family to create Courage for a Cure Foundation, a nonprofit devoted to raising funds for research and to increase awareness.
Developmental difficulties made it a struggle for Alexis to breathe, walk and talk. Read more about how Genome Sequencing pinpointed the exact cause of her condition and turned Alexis’s life around.