Selected Health Policy Scholar Articles
Our recently appointed Health Policy Scholars and Faculty have been hard at work publishing policy-relevant blogs, books, and articles in the highest-ranked journals on topics as diverse as their areas of expertise. A small sample of their recent work with their respective co-authors is featured below. See text and information on their collaborations.
- Peter Hotez - You Are Unvaccinated and Got Sick. These Are Your Odds
- Kevin Erickson - Bundled Payment Reform and Dialysis Facility Closures in ESKD
- Jessica Roberts - Fact check: ADA does not provide blanket exemption from face mask requirements
- Cedric Dark - #ThisIsOurLane - Firearm Safety as Health Care's Highway
- SreyRam Kuy - Focusing on Vulnerable Populations During COVID-19
- Peter Hotez - Combating antiscience: Are we preparing for the 2020s?
- Laura Petersen - Long-Term Implications of Post-ACA Health Reform on State Health Care Policy
- N. Thao N. Galván - Survey of public attitudes towards imminent death donation in the United States