Selected Health Policy Scholar Articles
Our recently appointed Health Policy Scholars and Faculty have been hard at work publishing policy-relevant blogs, books, and articles in the highest-ranked journals on topics as diverse as their areas of expertise. A small sample of their recent work with their respective co-authors is featured below. See text and information on their collaborations.
- Peter Hotez - "Anti-vaccine misinformation denies children’s rights"
- Peter Hotez - "Could violent conflict derail the London Declaration on NTDs?"
- Peter Hotez - "India's neglected tropical diseases"
- Peter Hotez - "Modern Sunni-Shia conflicts and their neglected tropical diseases"
- Jessica Roberts - "Progressive genetic ownership"
- Kevin Erickson - "Market competition and health outcomes in hemodialysis"
- Kevin Erickson - "Employment among patients starting dialysis in the United States"