Baylor ENT (Otolaryngology) has nationally and internationally recognized surgeons who specialize in diagnosing, treating and rehabilitating cancers and tumors of the head and neck region, including those of the thyroid, skin, salivary glands, ears, sinuses, mouth, throat and voice box.
Worldwide, patients and physicians seek our specialized medical and surgical expertise, leading-edge treatments and state-of-the-art facilities.
Baylor ENT Head, Neck and Thyroid surgeons provide surgical treatment for:
- Thyroid cancer and tumors
- Thyroid nodules and goiters
- Parathyroid Abnormalities
- Melanoma of the head and neck region
- Advanced non-melanoma skin cancers of the head and neck region
- Salivary gland cancers and tumors
- Malignancies of the ear and temporal bone
- Tumors and malignancies of the nose and sinuses
- Pituitary Tumors
- Skull Base Tumors
- Mouth and throat cancers and tumors
- Voicebox cancers
- Rare tumors of the head and neck region