New Oxford Nanopore PromethION Sequencer Installed
To find out more about this service, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Core
The Genomic and RNA Profiling Core (GARP) provides access to state-of-the-art genomic profiling technology and services, including:
- Sequencing only- Standalone sequencing of user-prepped samples as opposed to samples that go through library prep and sequencing in-house.
- Library prep
- Next Gen Sequencing on our Illumina platforms (iSeq 100, NextSeq 500 and NovaSeq 6000)
- NanoString nCounter Technology
- Sample Quality Control
- Nucleic acid shearing on the Covaris
- DNA size selection on the Pippin HT
- Primary Data Processing & Analysis
We serve as the core resource for the following:
Information for Acknowledgement of Cores in Publications
Core name: Genomic & RNA Profiling Core
Personnel: Daniel C. Kraushaar, Ph.D., Director, Emily Ricco, Lab Manager, Stacy Nguyen, Victoria Rodriguez, Research Staff.
Grants supporting the core: P30 Digestive Disease Center Support Grant (NIDDK-DK56338) and P30 Cancer Center Support Grant (NCI-CA125123), P30 Center for Precision Environmental Health (NIEHS-5P30ES030285-03), NIH S10 grant (1S10OD02346901).
The associated centers should adhere to these additional acknowledgement instructions.