Our Research Initiatives and Impact
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is home to a vibrant research program that is continually advancing patient care and outcomes for women and babies around the world.
At any given moment, some of the most exciting progress in the field of OB/GYN is taking place here in our laboratories, thanks to a passionate team of scientists and physicians intent on tackling the greatest challenges in women’s healthcare today.
Through their discoveries and knowledge, our researchers are enhancing the understanding of women’s health, improving the quality of life for women at every age, and helping mothers achieve healthier pregnancies and babies.
Their contributions have never been more diverse. Their impact has never been greater. We invite you to learn more thorough the research faculty spotlights below.
- Spotlight: Dr. Kjersti Aagaard (Hypertension in Pregnancy)
- Spotlight: Dr. Kjersti Aagaard (Environmental Exposures)
- Spotlight: Dr. Michael Belfort
- Spotlight: Dr. Laura Detti
- Spotlight: Dr. Julie Hakim
- Spotlight: Dr. Kwon Soo Chun
- Spotlight: Dr. Jan Sunde
- Spotlight: Dr. Ignatia Van den Veyver
- Spotlight: Dr. Chandrasekhar Yallampalli