Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Mesothelioma
- Immune Landscape of Thoracic Malignancies (H-35782)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to collect information on the types of immune cells found in and around the tumor site(s).
- Malignant Pleural Mesothelioma Treatment Study (H-36460)
- The primary objective of this study is to determine the maximum tolerated dose of intrathoracic administration of pemetrexed when given in conjunction with cisplatin in patients with resectable MPM .
- Mesothelioma Study (H-36952)
- This study combines immunotherapy and surgery for the treatment of mesothelioma.
- Retrospective Collection of Clinical Data on Patients Undergoing Thoracic Surgery (H-36302)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to generate and maintain a large, secure database of information on patients and their overall medical experience involving thoracic surgeries, including those for mesothelioma treatment.