- Mac and PC computers
- BD FACSDiva Software
- FlowJo Software (all versions)
- ModFit LT Software
- Microsoft Office
- SNAGIT Screen Capture software
- Current Protocols in Flow Cytometry- contains all current protocols provided by John Wiley and Sons, Inc.- stop by the T103 Baylor Main Campus to access the protocols.
- Internet bookmarks to most common reagent vendors
Request FlowJo Site License Access
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are currently offering the FlowJo license at $10 per week or $40 per month to help support work from home efforts. If you are interested in this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the length of time desired as well as the PI and charge source that should be used. You will be charged in advance.
The annual cost of 1 computer being registered on the CCSC FlowJo Site License for FY20 (July 1, 2019 - June 30, 2020) is $320, or $80 per quarter.
By signing up, you are agreeing to be charged $80 per quarter every quarter until you cancel.
You must cancel by emailing email@example.com to stop being charged.
How it works:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information and the core will set up your FlowJo license.
- Hardware Address of the computer having FlowJo installed on it (how to find HWA)
- The name of the PI paying for the FlowJo software
- Your name
- The funding source that should be assigned for this billing (must be in iLab currently)
Once we have this information, we will set up the license and you will be emailed the serial number which will allow the FlowJo software to operate outside of a trial version.