The Clinical and Biostatistics Core supports investigators interested in clinical, translational, and population health research related to HIV.
Clinical and Biostatistics Services for Full / Affiliate Members
- Access to clinical samples (human tissue and blood)
- Technical expertise in data analysis, data management and biostatistics
- Education and training in clinical research methods and statistical analysis
The core will provide priority support to Texas D-CFAR pilot grant awardees, junior faculty, and new HIV investigators.
Networks, Cohort Studies, Biorepositories for Full / Affiliate Members
- AIDS Clinical Trials Group
- HIV Prevention Trials Network
- MACS/WIHS Combined Cohort Study
- International Maternal, Pediatric, Adolescent AIDS Clinical Trials
- AIDS Malignancy Consortium
- AIDS Cancer Specimen Resource
- NeuroAIDS bank
- HIV/AIDS EHR Data
View the List of HIV Cohorts and HIV Biorepositories which includes resources that provide data and specimens for HIV research. Consult the website or contact person included in the pdf for further information.
View the TX-CFAR Investigator Profiles for information on each leadership member.