The GE Healthcare Deconvolution (Restoration) Microscope is engineered to provide high contrast and high resolution at low light levels. The environmental chamber provides a temperature controlled, humidified environment with defined CO2 levels. Microscope capabilities include Z-sectioning and 3D reconstruction, time series capture for following cellular events, determining co-localization of multiple proteins and/or dyes and FRAP.
- High Resolution Photometrics CoolSNAP Camera
- High Sensitivity Photometrics HQ2 EMCCD Camera
- Live cell filter set - CFP/YFP/RFP or GFP/RF
- Standard filter set - DAPI/FITC/TRITC/CY5
- Alexa filter set - DAPI/FITC/Alexa594/Cy5
- Brightfield/DIC imaging capabilities
- 40X U Plan-FL N/0.75 NA, air gap
- 40X Plan-Apo/0.95 NA, air gap with correction collar
- 40X U Apo/1.35 NA, oil with iris
- 60X Plan-Apo/1.4 NA, oil
- •100X U PlanS-Apo/1.4 NA, oil|
- 2 xenon lamps for multiplexing wavelengths
The base microscope is an Olympus IX-71 Accepts standard microscope slides, multiwell coverglass chambers, 35mm cell culture dishes and multiwell plates (up to 384 well format)
For best results use 1.5 oz (170 micron) coverslips.