Since 2009, our annual scientific symposium, which is organized in conjunction with the DDC Annual Retreat, has featured cutting-edge thematic topics. This annual event has steadily grown in popularity with both in-person and virtual attendance. In addition to a dynamic program featuring well-known and highly respected speakers and presenters, we offer an average of 4.5 hours of CME accreditation for full participation.
Recent themes of symposia have included:
- “Single Cell Biology: Refining Concepts of Lineage and Identity” (2022)
- “Phages, Viruses, and Digestive Diseases” (2021)
- “The Gut as an Endocrine Organ: Implications for GI and Liver Disease” (2020)
- “Infection and Injury as a Precursor to GI and Liver Cancer” (2019)
- “Frontiers of the Microbiome Gut-Brain Axis” (2018)
Planning is currently underway for our 14th Annual Frontiers in Digestive Diseases Symposium, scheduled for March 4, 2023.