Displaying 11 - 14 of 14 for Digestive System
- Ulcerative Colitis - LAUREL Study (H-37005)
- The LAUREL study will look at the safety and effectiveness of an investigational, once-a-month injectable medication for people with moderately to severely active UC.
- Ulcerative Colitis - UNIFI Study (H-37239)
- The purpose of this trial is study adult patients who are experiencing moderate or severe ulcerative colitis.
- Ulcerative Colitis Study (H-32982)
- The purpose of this study is to collect long term safety and effectiveness information.
- Upstart Study (H-39743)
- The purpose of the Upstart Study is to evaluate an investigational medication to see if it may reduce symptoms of ulcerative colitis