Displaying 11 - 13 of 13 for Depression and Mood Disorders
- Treatment Resistant Depression Study - Esketamine (H-37181)
- In this study, researchers will look at the effectiveness of an investigational medication (given as a nasal spray) in delaying the return of depression symptoms in patients who have not responded to prior treatment with at least two antidepressants.
- Treatment Resistant Depression: Augmentation Versus Switch (H-40432)
- The purpose of this study is to compare the effectiveness of three open label treatments in patients suffering from treatment resistant depression.
- Treatment Resistant Depression: ECT Versus Ketamine (H-40701)
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the comparative effectiveness of ECT versus Ketamine in patients suffering from treatment-resistant depression.