Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Cancer - Sarcoma
- Advanced Sarcoma Study (H-24489)
- The purpose of this study is to find the largest safe dose of chimeric T cells, to learn what the side effects are, and to see whether this therapy might help patients with sarcoma.
- GARNET: Advanced Solid Tumors (H-40511)
- This is a multicenter, open-label, first-in-human Phase 1 study evaluating the anti programmed death receptor 1 (anti-PD-1) antibody TSR-042 in patients with advanced solid tumors who have limited available treatment options.
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.
- VEGAS Study (H-32335)
- The purpose of this study is to find the largest safe dose of GD2-T cells, evaluate if a VZV vaccine can improve expansion/persistence of infused T cells, learn what the side effects are, and see if this therapy might help patients with advanced sarcomas.