Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Cancer - Prostate
- IRONMAN: Prostate Cancer Outcomes (H-42097)
- The purpose of this study is to establish the International Registry to Improve Outcomes in Men with Advanced Prostate Cancer (IRONMAN) as a prospective, international cohort of minimum 5,000 men with advanced cancer.
- NCI MATCH Screening Trial (H-37222)
- This clinical trial studies how well treatment directed by genetic testing works in patients with solid tumors or lymphomas that have progressed following at least one line of standard treatment or for which no agreed upon treatment approach exists.
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.