Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Cancer - Pancreas
- Pancreas Resection With and Without Drains (H-28324)
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.
- TACTASOM Study (H-35425)
- This study uses special immune system cells called tumor-associated antigen (TAA)-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes, a new experimental therapy to treat patients with a solid tumor which has come back or has not gone away after treatment.
- Virus Therapy for Pancreatic Cancer (H-37488)
- The purpose of this study is to see if LOAd703 (an oncolytic adenovirus) can be safely given to patients with pancreatic cancer.