Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Cancer - Gastric/Stomach
- NCI MATCH Screening Trial (H-37222)
- This clinical trial studies how well treatment directed by genetic testing works in patients with solid tumors or lymphomas that have progressed following at least one line of standard treatment or for which no agreed upon treatment approach exists.
- NexTSTEPS Study (H-39002)
- The purpose of this study is to evaluate a program that we have developed for advanced cancer patients and their family caregivers.
- Postoperative Chemoradiation or Chemotherapy After Preoperative Chemotherapy for Gastric Cancers (GABLE) (H-40682)
- The primary objective of this study is to determine the feasibility of patients enrolling and receiving either postoperative chemoradiation or chemotherapy alone, based upon nodal status at surgery, following preoperative chemotherapy.
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.