Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Cancer - Esophagus
- Barrett's Esophagus Study (H-36538)
- Study of a novel technology, a miniaturized, lower cost microscope device which can be used during upper endoscopy.
- Esophageal Cancer Study (H-34973)
- The purpose of this study is to determine whether the use of a low-cost, high-resolution microendoscope during diagnostic upper endoscopy can improve the efficiency and accuracy of endoscopic screening for esophageal squamous cell neoplasia.
- NCI MATCH Screening Trial (H-37222)
- This clinical trial studies how well treatment directed by genetic testing works in patients with solid tumors or lymphomas that have progressed following at least one line of standard treatment or for which no agreed upon treatment approach exists.