Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Cancer - Esophagus
- Barrett's Esophagus Study (H-36538)
- Study of a novel technology, a miniaturized, lower cost microscope device which can be used during upper endoscopy.
- Esophageal Cancer Study (H-34973)
- The purpose of this study is to determine whether the use of a low-cost, high-resolution microendoscope during diagnostic upper endoscopy can improve the efficiency and accuracy of endoscopic screening for esophageal squamous cell neoplasia.
- TACTASOM Study (H-35425)
- This study uses special immune system cells called tumor-associated antigen (TAA)-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes, a new experimental therapy to treat patients with a solid tumor which has come back or has not gone away after treatment.