Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Cancer - Cervical
- Biospecimen Banking (H-37203)
- This study obtains samples from HIV-positive and negative patients with HPV-related cancers of the oropharynx, cervix and anus.
- HPV-Related Cancer Study (H-36021)
- The purpose of this study is to find the biggest dose of HPVSTs that is safe, to see how long they last in the body, to learn what the side effects are and to see if the HPVSTs will help people with HPV associated cancers.
- NCI MATCH Screening Trial (H-37222)
- This clinical trial studies how well treatment directed by genetic testing works in patients with solid tumors or lymphomas that have progressed following at least one line of standard treatment or for which no agreed upon treatment approach exists.
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.