Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Cancer - Cervical
- Biospecimen Banking (H-37203)
- This study obtains samples from HIV-positive and negative patients with HPV-related cancers of the oropharynx, cervix and anus.
- Chemotherapy and Pelvic Radiation Therapy Study (H-37218)
- Study of chemotherapy and pelvic radiation therapy to see how well they work when given with or without additional chemotherapy in treating patients with high-risk early-stage cervical cancer after radical hysterectomy.
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.