Displaying 1 - 5 of 5 for Cancer - Bladder
- Phase II Trial of Estrogen Receptor Targeted Treatment of Non-Muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer with Tamoxifen
- S1011: Standard or Extended Pelvic Lymphadenectomy in Treating Patients Undergoing Surgery for Invasive Bladder Cancer
- S1314: Co-expression Extrapolation (COXEN) Program to Predict Chemotherapy Response in Patients With Bladder Cancer
- Surgery or Non-Surgical Management in Treating Patients With Intra-Abdominal Cancer and Bowel Obstruction (H-38885)
- The purpose of this clinical trial is to study surgery or non-surgical management in treating patients with intra-abdominal cancer and bowel obstruction.
- Vicinium Treatment for Subjects With Non-muscle Invasive Bladder Cancer Previously Treated With BCG (H-37522)