Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Alzheimer's Disease
- ADNI3 (H-39481)
- This study tests whether serial magnetic resonance imaging, positron emission tomography, other biological markers, and clinical and neuropsychological assessment can be used together to measure mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s progression.
- Alzheimer's Study (H-41658)
- The purpose of this study is to evaluate an investigational medication to see if it may reduce symptoms of agitation due to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Healthy Aging Control Study (H-12081)
- The purpose of this control study is to gain a better understanding of memory functioning in normal elderly control subjects.