- Student Portal (Baylor login required)
- Certification, Verifications and Deferments
- Change of Personal Information
- Course registration (Medical School and School of Allied Health Sciences)
- Grades (Release)
- Maintenance of Permanent Academic Records
- Transcripts Requests
- Tuition Status Change (Texas Residency)
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Baylor Medical Student Elective Program
- International Services Office
The Office of the Registrar assists active duty service members, veterans and their eligible dependents and spouses in obtaining their educational benefits and act as a liaison to the regional VA office to process enrollment certifications. The information on this webpage is for Baylor College of Medicine students only.
Graduate Degree Credentialing
Baylor College of Medicine has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications for prior students. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Neither the National Student Clearinghouse nor Office of the Registrar verifies Residency/Fellowship Program completion. Requests will NOT receive a response. You must contact individual departments for verifications.
Requests for current student certifications, enrollment or degree verifications and loan deferments must be made directly to the Office of the Registrar by mail, in person or by facsimile transmission.