Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Infectious Diseases/Immune System
- Zika Virus Infection Study (H-39265)
- Investigators at the Baylor College of Medicine Vaccine Research Center are seeking volunteers who have recently been diagnosed with infection caused by the Zika virus.
- Flu Vaccine Study (H-39281)
- Researchers at the Baylor College of Medicine Vaccine Research Center are looking for volunteers to participate in a study evaluating an influenza vaccine against H5N8 virus.
- Volunteer Opportunities in Vaccine Studies (H-33156)
- If you are in good health and able to complete visits to Baylor College of Medicine, we would like to hear from you for National Institute of Health-funded vaccine studies conducted in the Houston area.