Displaying 11 - 14 of 14 for Lung
- Losartan Effects on Emphysema Progression (LEEP) (H-40418)
- This study is testing the benefits of an investigational drug in people with COPD.
- Redefining Therapy in Early COPD: RETHINC (H-40614)
- This is a 12-week study to asses the efficacy and safety of indacaterol/glycopyrrolate inhaled twice daily in symptomatic current and former smokers with respiratory symptoms despite having a normal spirometry result.
- ReDS Technology Evaluation (H-42380)
- Purpose: Evaluate diagnostic accuracy of ReDS technology in determining lung fluid in patients with shortness of breath in the ED
- Study to Test a New Drug for Reducing Smoking Behaviors (H-43939)
- A study at Baylor College of Medicine is seeking cigarette smokers to test an investigational new drug to change smoking behavior.