Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Head and Neck
- Biospecimen Banking (H-37203)
- This study obtains samples from HIV-positive and negative patients with HPV-related cancers of the oropharynx, cervix and anus.
- Head and Neck Cancer Biospecimen Collection Pilot Project (H-36565)
- The purpose of this research is to discover genetic changes associated with cancer by documenting the changes that occur to the DNA, RNA and proteins found in head and neck cancer cells.
- Head and Neck Specimens Collection (H-35705)
- This study collects, stores and uses tissue samples including blood, tumor and biopsy samples in a biobank.
- Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Study (H-39773)
- The purpose of this research is to see whether metformin can improve the response rate in patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiation for squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity, oropharynx, larynx or hypopharynx.