Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Cancer - Metastatic
- Cabozantinib-S-Malate Study (H-33163)
- This phase I trial studies the side effects and best dose of cabozantinib-s-malate in treating patients with advanced solid tumors and human immunodeficiency virus.
- CRIZENT Study (H-33624)
- CRIZENT: Crizotinib and Sunitinib in Metastatic Breast Cancer - In this study the investigators will be combining both of these two treatments, but at different doses.
- Neratinib +/- Fulvestrant in Metastatic HER2 Non-amplified But HER2 Mutant Breast Cancer (H-36359)
- This phase II study will test cancer to see if it has a HER2 mutation and, if so, see how HER2 mutated cancer responds to treatment with neratinib.
- Treatment for Metastatic Breast Cancer Study (H-38068)
- This study will evaluate the incidence of grade 3/4 neutropenia in patients with hormone receptor positive, advanced breast cancer.