Development of Internet-based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety in Youth with Autism (H-47508)
Are you the parent of a child aged 7-15 with anxiety and autism?
Baylor College of Medicine is conducting a research study that provides free, internet-delivered, parent-led treatment for anxiety in autistic children and adolescents. This program is delivered in English and Spanish through an interactive website over the course of 12 weeks where families receive therapist support in addition to the treatment.
- A free, 12-week online treatment program for children with anxiety and Autism
- Weekly therapist support over email or video calling
- A total of three assessments conducted virtually
- Compensation for each completed assessment visit ($40 each)
Is this study right for me?
- Does your child have an autism spectrum disorder diagnosis?
- Can your child communicate verbally?
- Is your child experiencing anxiety, worries, or fears?
- Do you currently reside in Texas?
If you are interested or unsure if you meet the requirements, contact a member of the study team at anxietyandASD@bcm.edu.
Phone 1: 713–598–8563