Pediatric Intranasal RSV Vaccine Clinical Trial (H-53614)
New Study Now Enrolling
A Phase 1/2a Trial of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of PIV5-vectored RSV Vaccine (BLB-201) in RSV Seronegative and Seropositive Infants and Children
If your infant or child is in overall good health, they may qualify for a study!
Our research team is seeking toddlers and preschoolers for a new investigational pediatric intranasal RSV vaccine clinical trial at Baylor College of Medicine Vaccine Research Center. The RSV vaccine is administered to the nose as a nasal spray.
This study will require 5 to 9 visits (some through optional tele-health video call) over the course of approximately 1 year.
- Infants and children from ages 6 months to 5 years
- May or may not have had RSV in the past
- In overall good health
- Additional criteria may apply.
Qualified Enrolled Participants May Receive:
- No-cost, study-related care from Baylor College of Medicine Vaccine Research Center
- Study intranasal vaccine
- Compensation of up to $1,000 for time and travel
Health insurance is not required.
Ready to learn more or see if your child qualifies for this study?
Please fill out an interest form for the Baylor College of Medicine Vaccine Research Center.