Accessing Student Resources on Blackboard
All of the information and resources for the SLC can be found on Blackboard. To access the materials, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log onto Blackboard with your BCM username and password.
2. Click on the "Course" link on the upper right side of the screen.
3. In the course catalog screen, use the search box to search for "Simulation Learning Center."
4. Select the course ID "BCM_SPP_Exams_11."
5. The next screen will read "User is not enrolled in course." In the text below it, select the "click here to enroll" link.
6. The next screen will read "Access Denied." On the right side ribbon, click the "+ Enroll" link and then submit.
For more detailed instructions, you can use this document.
Questions & Department Contact Information
For questions or comments, please contact a member of the Simulation Core.