A Study of Arbaclofen in Subjects with 16p11.2 deletion (H-46760)
This study will examine the safety, tolerability and efficacy of arbaclofen for the treatment of neurodevelopmental impairments in children with 16p11.2 deletion
What does the study include?
4 to 5 visits with your child at Texas Children’s Hospital in Houston, TX. Travel expenses are covered.
What will you do at the visits?
- You will complete several questionnaires.
- Your child will complete some medical exams, behavior tasks, and speech-language tasks.
To participate in this study you must:
- Have the 16p11.2 (BP4-BP5) deletion
- Be between the ages of 5-17 years of age at screening
- Have neurodevelopmental challenges that require therapy or educational supports