Displaying 1 - 4 of 4 for Cancer - Stem Cell Transplant
- CARPASCIO Study (H-33133)
- The purpose of this study is to see whether this therapy might help people with lymphoma or leukemia after a stem cell transplantation from a donor.
- CHARMS Study (H-33903)
- Investigators want to see if they can use banked multivirus-specific T cells to treat infections of these viruses after a transplant: Epstein Barr virus (EBV), cytomegalovirus (CMV), BK virus, JC virus, adenovirus or HHV6 (Human Herpes Virus 6).
- MOHEL Study (H-8701)
- Subjects are being asked to participate in this study because treatment of their disease requires them to receive a stem cell transplant.
- Viralym-A Study (H-35136)
- In this study, investigators want to find out if the banked AdV-specific T cells derived from healthy donors are safe and can help to treat adenoviral infection.