Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Cancer - Stem Cell Transplant
- CARPASCIO Study (H-33133)
- The purpose of this study is to see whether this therapy might help people with lymphoma or leukemia after a stem cell transplantation from a donor.
- ICare: Improving Care for Cancer Survivors (H-43629)
- This study addresses the need to clarify system, provider and survivor-level facilitators of survivorship care plans implementation/use to guide future rollout efforts.
- MOHEL Study (H-8701)
- Subjects are being asked to participate in this study because treatment of their disease requires them to receive a stem cell transplant.