Displaying 1 - 3 of 3 for Cancer - Neuroblastoma
- GAIL-N - New treatment for relapsed or refractory neuroblastoma- (H-42207)
- The purpose of this study is to find the largest safe dose of GD2-C7R T cells, and also to evaluate how long they can be detected in the blood and what affect they have on neuroblastoma.
- GINAKIT2 - Treatment for Neuroblastoma (H-41033)
- The purpose of this study is to find the largest effective and safe dose of GD2-CAR NKT cells to evaluate their effect on the tumor and how long they can be detected in the patient's blood and what affect they have on the patient's neuroblastoma.
- ICare: Improving Care for Cancer Survivors (H-43629)
- This study addresses the need to clarify system, provider and survivor-level facilitators of survivorship care plans implementation/use to guide future rollout efforts.